Tuesday 13 November 2012

Fishing Layout

Well It's starting to get a bit colder here, their was frost on Sunday and I still haven't cleared the leaves that have fallen over the last few weeks! Christmas seems just around the corner and trees will be going up soon, where has the year gone again, time is flying by or maybe I am just getting older LOL! Sharing some layouts I created for a friend hope you like them, will be choosing a winner for my small blog haul next week so don't forget to leave a comment a few posts down and become a follower. There are some challenges over at disneyscappers with a few RAK's to win so why not give it a go, look forward to finding out what you have been up to this week x

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful page cool frame work you made.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these details! Beautiful job! I have to check out disneyscrappers challenges. I really need to just jump in and start scrapping my Disney photos! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeeee that moss and those photos!! GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, sooo lovely.Your friend must be delighted!
    I especially love the beautiful clusters with the bling.TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous page for these vintage fishing photos!! Love the moss!! I'm a new follower. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pages and those flower cluster are just stunning as well as the combo of colours here. PS - could you remove the word verification. Tx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both really so lovely Doreen! lucky friends to have you creating such beauties for them. The moss looks fab. My fave is the second one, oh my oh my the flower clusters are totally dreamy! love love love the colours too. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete