Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New 2012 to one and all!

Have been playing today and thought I would share my latest addiction. Have discovered Copic markers and LaLaLand stamps. Watched a tutorial on Copic markers on youtube and had to have some, made this tag today to go on a friend's gift of Lush bath bombs. The LaLaLand,bubble lala bath stamp was perfect and let me try out my new purchases.



Also playing around with this Latte cup that I cut from the Cricut "Love you a Latte" and Winter Marci stamp. I saw someone on youtube who made gift cards using this stamp and some latte cup dies she used to make gift cards, they where adorable! So just been messing around and coming up with lots of ideas! Purchased these stamps and Copic markers from the lovely people over at Sir Stampalot give them a try, lovely service. Take care and hope to do lots of catching up with everyone this week, Ciao x

PS found the youtube link she is LiveLoveScrap's Channel.

16 comments:

  1. Lovely work always fun to try other things and a happy new year!!!
    byeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey TINK!!!! It's good to see you! Love your little girlie in the tub! So you love Copics? I really want to try some myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Doreen! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you'll be at CSI for our launch on Friday! Your stamped projects are completely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh these are ADORABLE!!! Loving that first one... love love love the layered scallops!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Doreen, nice to see you are getting some projects done. I am keeping busy too....:-)
    Love how you layered the 'bath bubble' underneath your bathing beauty. Looks so sweet. I guess you are having a lot of fun with that new Cricut of yours,...LOL!Take care!
    Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,finally getting some time to check out what everyone has been up to of late, love the cute little present topper that would look so cute framed. I don't have Cricut but am sure you are going to be having loads of fun with it. Look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Doreen!!!
    Happy New Year!! and a lots of blessings for you and your family!! I bought the Copics like one and half years ago and I don't use it, after I spent a lot of money. I need to practice with them.
    Lovely project you made it. Well have fun with the cricut and the Copics!
    A big hug!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year to you ! Thanks for coming on my blog and posting a comment. To answer your question, when I colour stamps, I use distress inks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pinks and blacks. Best wishes in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the creativity here...thank you dearest for visiting with such sweet words. Have a GREAT NEW YEAR! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year to you Doreen!! Aaaaw this stamp is just the cutest - gorgeous project xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww Doreen the little bathing beauty is just sooo sweet! and who wouldn't want to have some bathing bombs fizzing in the tub! really such a pretty gift you made! will shortly send you the dates for my visit in a separate mail. Much love, xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me again. Sorry, I was absolutely dead sure I had both your private email addie as well as postal one but cannot find either of them. Would you be a darling and mail me on eila.sandberg@telia.com? Cheers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous stamp Doreen - hope you enjoy the Copics!!

    ReplyDelete