Friday 11 March 2011

CCG - 183






Well I am super excited this week as I have been asked to be featured member for the week, so got the challenge early, it was a challenge! I used the colours and my inspiration as well as the butterflies was the little picture frame on the right of the challenge picture. My children loved Winnie the Pooh when they where kids and I added some little pics of the Winnie the Pooh house and where the inspiration for Pooh sticks the game came from! Thanks for looking feel free to ask any questions.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! What a great page. Just love all that texture and bling. What a lovely idea to use the little frames showing where poo sticks came from.Your creativity shines through.Happy Scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad for you to be the featured member!
    You always have great layouts and a kind word for everybody! You even find tim e to visit my little blog now and then...lol!
    Love the beautiful bright colours this week. But then again I love all the combos!

    ReplyDelete